Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Trevor Kennedy a.k.a. TK and I'm a mofo kiiilllaaa!

What it do? Dis ur boy TK from the durty south- Middlesex VA! Represent mofos. I'm here to talk up the J Straiton's film- Big Fish in Middlesex. It's the film based off my life as a pimp. Well....not exactly, it's based off three of my other friends too, but fuck them, their a bunch of fagets and they can get there own blog! Anyway if you haven't seen this flick- you need to. The shits off the hook. It won a ton of awards and I've gotten mad pussy off its success! Check out the website http://www.bigfishinmiddlesex.com/ when you get a chance...na fuck it, stop readn this shit and check it out........................................................................................You back? Good, I'm gonna try and write on this thang once a week. We will see how long that will last. I don't stick with shit much but if I do I'll tell you all the goods on me, my boy Turtle, Bo and that faget Leap. Look for Big Fish in Middlesex coming soon to DVD!
I'll holla at you fools later.
TK

No comments: