Wednesday, March 7, 2007

First story of the blog!

Well, it’s Wednesday and I'm back online like I promised which ain't like me. I'm what you call poor folk (until I see some royalties from the film) I don't have internet at my place so I come up to the community college where it’s free. I also holla at some college bitches!
Anyway- first story.
Me and Turtle were sitn in my broke down car outside my house gettn high as a mofo (like we always did ) I was telln him about this bitch I used to bang. I'm going into mad detail about how she would buck her legs when she came and just go crazy. This bitch looked like Brittney Spears when Britt was hot! Anyhow this girl had a killer body with nice perky titties and a plump ol ass. Every time she came or I would, she would jam her tongue down my throat for some serious kissing. Which always stuck with me cause I do that now to any of you hoes wondering where I got it! Soooo tell me are you hard yet? Cause Turtle was. Seriously I was telling him the same shit and saw a movement in his pants and looked down and his shit was hard. I busted out laughing and called him out on it. Turtle tried to deny it but wanted me to finish the story. That mofo got hard off me fuckn some chick he didn't even know.
That’s the first story. Heather if you ever read this- I miss fuckn you! Give me a call if you’re not fat and ugly now!
Holla
T.K.

No comments: